The Broadus Crew!

The Broadus Crew!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's Nap Time Project

I actually started this project this morning, but finished during nap time. I brought down the toddler bed from the attic, and sanded it while we were playing outside. Once the kids were down for nap, I painted the bed red. I also made his little quilt out of two shams that I purchased on my weekend of shopping. I got a great "wow" out of Lex when he saw his new red bed. It looks really cute in his nautical room. BTW, that is a whale pillow that he is holding. He tried feeding it popcorn yesterday, so I would say that he likes it.

Tomorrow, my plans are to finish making a new slipcover for a chair I bought for $5 at a yard sale this past weekend. Hopefully, I can figure it out without ruining the fabric I bought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment