The Broadus Crew!

The Broadus Crew!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat!



Lana as Belle with pink hair.

Luigi Logan
I made him a fireball out of felt.


Lex was supposed to be a clown, but he wanted to be Batman.


Spiderbaby
He was so excited about whatever we were doing.


Thomas was Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang. Cracked me up, but he couldn't say anything smart like Sheldon. ;)
I was Thomas. (I don't look so hot with black eyebrows. My friends couldn't even look at me.)

I wasn't the only one who looked crazy with black hair and eyebrows. He doesn't even look like Logan. I guess that's the point.
Luigi found a Mario. Proportions were a little backwards, but they were very cute.
Landon zonked out before eating any candy, but he did get some later.
We let the kids paint pumpkins this year instead of carving.





Lana's
Landon's hand prints made a cute bat pumpkin.


Lex's
Logan's
 We had a great Halloween with friends and family. We have successfully taught our kids to knock on strange doors and beg for candy. That candy has been sorted and partially consumed.

Lex was found in his toy box, with the lid closed, chowing down on his candy. Sneaky little guy! He had the whole bucket in there. They learn so early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment