The Broadus Crew!

The Broadus Crew!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Must shake the lazies!

Lucy
I don't know about you, but I am really having trouble getting over the lazies this week. I am by no means a lazy person, so I'll just blame it on the changing of the season. I have been exercising, eating healthier, drinking more water, and pretty much anything else I can think of that may help shake this. I haven't even had the desire to make anything, and I love projects. So, I figured what better way to shake off this feeling than to force myself to make something. I didn't want to start on anything big, so I decided that Lana's best friend Lucy could use a dress. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first bear size dress, but Lucy could cut back on some of that pretend food Lana is always giving her. By the time I finished, her dress was a little tight. Oh well, she seems happy!


Lana is pretty funny when I make something that she thinks is silly. She shakes her head, and says "momma", but in the end, she loved that I made a dress for Lucy. I love the fact that even though I had to force myself to get started, I finished. Maybe there's hope for my laziness this week after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment